ONESCREEN INTERACTIVE DISPLAYS
Take Your Meetings and Presentations To The Next Level!
Share, annotate, collaborate, and innovate on a brilliant 4K touch display.
Write, stream, screen share, and annotate with easy to use built-in tools and apps. OneScreen is compatible with all of your favorite applications too, including Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Skype. If it runs on Windows or Android, it will run on OneScreen.
Want to use your own PC, Mac, Android device, or iOS device? No problem! In addition to numerous external inputs, OneScreen offers EShare. EShare allows you to display up to 9 different devices, simultaneously, on one display.
Configure your OneScreen just the way you want it!
- OneScreen is available in 55″, 75″, and 86″ sizes so you can get the right size for your workplace.
- Optional built-in Intel Core i5 or Core i7 Windows PC for more compute power.
- High resolution 4K quick connect web cam.
- Available Barco ClickShare allows for seamless, secure screen sharing without the need to fumble with WiFi credentials and passwords.
- Want to mount your OneScreen on a wall? All the necessary hardware is included with the display! Optional BalanceBox stands are available as well if you prefer your display to be a little more mobile.
Need help? Just call the Guru! Every OneScreen comes with Guru Live Help – one simple tap allows you to access a real person anytime you need assistance with your OneScreen. Check out this video on the OneScreen Guru for more information.
See how The Final Code implemented OneScreen displays alongside their existing technology to help streamline their learning experiences and increase client satisfaction.